Date: 11th February 2007 at 1:15pm
Written by:

Upthecherries reported earlier this week that Structadene had accepted Oram`s improved offer and The Daily Echo reported yesterday that it could well just be a case of dotting the I`s and crossing the t`s.

Howard Harris, spokesperson for Structadene, informed the Bournemouth local newspaper ‘I can tell you that an offer to purchase the stadium has been accepted by the company, subject to contract and subject to a number of other provisions.

That leaves just the boards approval as to whether the deal goes through or not.

Speaking to the Daily Echo Oram said: ‘I have got a deal in principal with Structadene, but that deal cannot be done without board approval. So as it stands, I am waiting for that approval”.

So we await the football clubs verdict with baited breath, lets hope Oram`s bid if accepted can go a long way to securing the future of this glorious football club.